Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my job :D

Aww today I just need to write this out at here...feel so happy today! yeah...went to class as usual...and suddenly my lecturer gave me 'gaji' cause I help her draw some 3D stuff...Well in my mind I though it was just RMxx...like tat lolx...but when I got back home and check it..............................WOW?!! I got the payment worth RMxxx...just 3 piece of thing worth this? :0 Oh gosh...I couldn't believe my eyes! And I know its nothing to brag about or excited bout it, but really I feel so happy...haha~ perhaps cause I dint work & never get those 'gaji' before...thats why I feel happy, so I got it here & keep it in my memory & remember this day XD...my 1st ever payment for my little job hehe ^^ Dont look down on this little cash...It makes my day~Thank God for it...

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment