Monday, March 9, 2009

a holi-flood-day :D

















Today we got our holiday...so our youth went to Tg.Aru to relax-relax...and it's super hot day in the morning, with my tired eyes somemore =.= but still feel good...have fun gathering fellowship with them :)
Then at night we have our church leader having dinner at my house, and since afternoon it's raining...real heavy rain...with scary thunder, that seems like crashing the mountain...Im playing my PS that time, waiting for the guest, then I quickly close my laptop lolx no game anymore...then we have our dinner...and the rains stop...but whats next? water coming into my house compound...haha FLOOD coming!! this is the 2nd time since I move into this area...and this time more fun than the 1st time...cause it's alot of ppl playing around with the dirty water...yuck! but so fun walking around looking at everyones house ngek ngek haha~but need to becareful dont fall into 'longkang' the drain XD so in my experience, we have to wait at least few hours for the water to go~ so slowly wait loh :p and what I hate is I need to deal with those dirt & oil water...need to sweep la~aiksss This morning Im playing with the sea water...and at night playing with rain water lolx.
what a day.

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment