Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy April Fo-ol Day...


hehe...Happy April Fool Day Everyone~! Hope you guys have fun on today :D The pic above is my lil pet Lolli got splat with a pie in the game once she login to her house LOL, a prank gift by her overseas friend XD look so cute! And Today I heard that there are a TVB shooting at KK here for a month?! Im not sure whether it's true or not, when I called my sis, she said there are at 1 Borneo today...Coz I heard the rumors from my friends that 'Lo Ka Leong' is also included in the drama, so excited when I hear it, wanna meet him la~haha...after class I went to 1 Borneo just now, just to sure if it's true or not, or maybe can bump into them, how good is that~!!ngek ngek...When I arrived there, it's alot of people there...so I guess it might be true, and YES!! it's true with a big banner written there TVB SHOOTING from 11am-8pm...Oh my Goodness, how happy am I XD and I squeeze to see what are those people looking at, haha~really there are alot of HK artist there included Mr罗家粱(dont know how to write that :p)...well he is still as liang zai as ever,everyone there was so pretty & handsome...woh and they was shooting that part like over 10 times!! (tired of watching them)...Oh yeah and one more what I hate is I dint bring my Cam~!!! Ugghhh...now I need to make sure my cam must stick with me everytime haha~ I cant take a good picture of them isssssh...But Im still glad that I manage to take this pic below of an artist with my mom, since my mom cant help me take then I help her loh~SO I ONLY HAVE 1 PRICELESS PIC LOLX at least I can talk with him a while la hahaha~have to force myself in a few words of cantonese yaikss~ Anyway hope can meet them again...coz I cant take Mr.罗 picture =.=



1 what-you-wanna-say:

i_rean said...

wow...so syok oh...see HK MING XING....

Post a Comment