Sunday, April 5, 2009

Haircut Day & Palm Sunday ^^




Something to mention, I got my haircut too, a little short, but seriously real short this time o.O the result is not what I wanted, I want to look something like that both picture above but that guy...aikss nevermind, as long as I got some fresh hair now, love my hair being cut haha~ 




Yeah it's Palm Sunday today...see the little cute crosses we've made yesterday, to be given today at church...wooh~ fun crafty :D 

And this...something bought by my sis in Padini...cute simple stylish watch, she got me white color while she got herself a purple one~cool!

Lastly, food-of-the-day from Damai Strawberry Cake House lolx.

3 what-you-wanna-say:

GRACEABLE said...

OMG~~you got a vincci watch too....
and it's the one in white colour digital de~~~
LOL~~first I was aiming for this you know....
cuz I love digital more than the needles type...
but then I cant find any white colour de....
so the next thing I saw close to it is the one I have now....XD

i_rean said...

yeah my sis notice the purple one first~ i love white color stuff...but this one i ask the sales girl de, beg her to find the white one, then she help me & said only left the last one, so i grab it lo XD coz its quite cheap kan, outside might sell higher price de :)

GRACEABLE said...

hohoho~~
last lagi tu....
lol~~then I don have chance to get liao...
hahaha~~
ya lor....affordable price tu....
lol~~yet mine is gifted by other people....
lol~~don wan buy myself pula....XD
bad bad me~~

Post a Comment