Saturday, April 18, 2009

Love.18 ❤ 逆风18



Wanna talk about this, usually I dont watch TV that much,
everyday I will only use 1 hour to watch my Singapore drama at AEC de~
but then I saw an advertisement bout this drama called
"Love.18"...hmm thinking it might be some kind of love story...
young teenage love story...usually its always the same type like nothing special~
but 1 day I saw this drama show on around 5pm something~
then I said try to watch this for a while lah...
and I kinda like the song too~the melody was nice to hear ❤
I will find that 2 songs in the drama later ^^

Then I saw a guy acting in there, and he was all the way talking english in the drama...
and I like the way he talks~
then I found out this drama on net,
I realized that guy was Chin, a Thailand actor...
and this drama involve actors from Malaysia, Taiwan & Thailand cool!
I really like that guy, so cute and the way he talk...

hahaha~I cant find more of his pic, the one with black hair is him :)


1 what-you-wanna-say:

GRACEABLE said...

OMG~!~!
LIANG ZAI~!

Post a Comment