Wednesday, April 29, 2009

>.< Tiring~day...

Yeah...finally the pre-presentation is over,
although its just a simply presentation, Im glad its over :)
Yesterday rush my work like 13 hours non-stop at Eileen's house...wow @@
Never got so tired before...
whole body pain, even inside too, plus serious dark eye circle...maybe my body 'rosak' already...
Usually I can stand it till morning, but yesterday I feel that...
Ahh Im old already :(
I really can't stand it, luckily manage to finish my stuff at 5am...
while Eileen still doing it untill 8am...really impress her @@
Thanks to ah HO too...to help us with all our 3D stuff XD
I know he is so tired already Aikss, everyone as well...
Still need to keep on going, happy that the lecturers know what am I drawing haha~
I still have 1 whole month till the final...dont know that time what happen to me already LOL
So, get to have some rest first, to be continued...XD

1 what-you-wanna-say:

lissakong said...

gambateh....

Post a Comment