Tuesday, April 14, 2009

KL Trip CANCEL!!

Cancel...cancel...cancel!! I'm suppose to be in KL next week but now everything off~ aikss...seriously feel sad for that but what can I do, no choice~ many thing happen altogether, my grandmother getting weaker now, need people to take care of her...which cancel all my plan...I even plan it in my list-book for that whole 8 days with my family...we plan to go Genting...we plan to visit Pavilion T__T...we plan to go 1U...And I also plan to visit my NS friends, miss them so much (dunno how are them already since my last visit there)...I got some Sabah handcraft ready for them also :( now it got to go into the box keep in for a while...Luckily I dint tell them I'm going so that they wont know it now...but honestly its not a right time going there *think positively* LOL my FINAL is coming next month...how can I still playing & shopping & W-A-L-K-I-N-G happily at KL?? haha...well okay okay better stay at home facing the computer everyday...Ughhh :p Look at that 3D everyday which disgusted me sometimes XD 4 more weeks to go until my Final date...scaryyyyyy~~~ dont dare to think that much...yeah dont mentioned bout it lalala~~~

4 what-you-wanna-say:

x-i-n-r-u-y said...

Gambateh for ur final~~xD

lissakong said...

dn worry la...next trip we will go together...ops ya...forget liao cannot mentioned...forget it...

i_rean said...

thank u dear xin-ruy, u got a blog too? will follow you then haha~ well lisa-jie...hahaha pandai-pandai lah kau issh~ i dont want to pick u up from work :D

GRACEABLE said...

hahaha~~
chill out girl....
after your final I'm sure you have plenty of time heading to any place you wanna go!XD
cheers**

Post a Comment