Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RM2 for all~~










lol...having a great day today, whole day in college real tiring~
but its okay coz my sis brought us to have Sushi King for dinner...
wow never saw that alot of people queue up just for the Sushi King...
luckily she got a place for us :D
She always tries to get the best for us I know haha~
Seriously everything in the picture above just RM2~
but just for few days only, no wonder so many people go there la~
mostly UMS students I can see XD
I don really keen on this coz eat too much feel weird for me lol...
I better get a Big Apple Donut instead^^
But after all, thats another great day for me Thank God XD

*pink pink day~*

4 what-you-wanna-say:

rissa said...

wow...so touch oh say me like tat...try her very best to give us the best...hehe...anyway really enjoy....mahu muntah liao....

i_rean said...

hahaha~aiya sister mah XD

GRACEABLE said...

Hahaha~~
sweet sista-s~~~~
walao~~all in just the price of RM2??
you have gotta be kidding me....
why don't I know anything bout this?!
lol~~I think the promotion already finished by now...and I missed it...sobs~~
punya la banyak the plates of sushi you girls finished ate there....lol~~
feeling hungry *wink wink*

i_rean said...

hahaha no la, means each plate just RM2, any kind of it...the promotion ends today, with members de~haha by the way the plates we got 6 ppl there bah LOL

Post a Comment