Wednesday, April 29, 2009

free thursday...

Today got up at 9.30am, saw my mom waiting for me already :')
Quickly get ready to go out later...Go out eat & do some stuff...
feel better today, have to go change my driving license at JPJ...
@@ cant imagine that Beverly road so 'jam' today...
its crazily stuck!!! so we change another route...U-turn also far away aikss =.=
Im scare will be late to there coz later they lunch again...
Luckily we can make it, and I saw the sign saying 1pm lunch time...Pheww~Thank God...
Finally got my DL change, after 1 month forgetting bout it...
then we go to mall jalan2...usually every Thursday will did that XD
so I got my apples :D and mom get her Veggies, eggs & butter, milk bla bla bla...hahaha...
walk around 1 hour time den got home at 2pm...weather becoming hot again...
Treat myself a cold soft milk mask & nap a while again XD
and now blogging ^^

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment