Friday, April 17, 2009

Woohoo :o


Hmm,,,today mom decided to let us have pizza for dinner, well pizza?
cool...GREAT! I love it~ XD
yeah why coz she saw the newspaper saying that I dont know what viva pizza or something...
3 pizza = RM33, which mean 1 pizza = RM11,
it's cheap, but the flavour biasa-biasa de la~
Anyway I ate 3 pcs STRAIGHT AWAY coz hungry...
if Im too hungry, then I will eat everything up nyahahahaha~
yeah seriously I will :D
ermmm looking for the weekends~
wanna go shopping, since my KL trip cancel :(
then of course I will take this chance terpaksa shop at here lo..hahaha~
aikss I wont, I just want to walk here walk there LOL
coz too geram liao XD

This is what I mentioned just now, yeah doesn't look seducing for u,
but thats my favorite food :)

3 what-you-wanna-say:

GRACEABLE said...

Lol~~
ya I baru notice the latest promotion....
ada ada saja ni they do....
they will do anything just to promote their business....
viva pizza....lol~~so that people will buy more pizza....

Howey Kwan said...

Lol...don eat so much ah...later become fei poh den baru u know...XD

i_rean said...

yeah gracie~last time buy 1 free 1...now can have 3 altogether XD

hahaha...nvm la howey~ i just love to eat lolx

Post a Comment