Monday, May 25, 2009

Look What did We done ❤ pt.1



Yeah I joined the competition, actually I wanna done this earlier but really no time~
the date will end soon this Wednesday, aikss sad...
wanna comes up with funny ideas but cant make it on time~

coz too busy T____T

but me & my sis with the help of her bf did took alot of silly pics~

what a big Playfish fans we are, Haha!!

I really enjoy & happy for it, its to funny of this progression...

cant stop laughing bout it, taking the logo in shopping mall...

looks like we're promoting Playfish to people :D

my sis even went down KK, standing in the middle of the road
hahaha~

went to GSC, went to the wet market, went to starbucks~

and many many places...thanks for her silly ideas XD

since Im so busy, she is the one running here & there for the pictures, geng ler~

well I only post 1 at here first...

will be continue when Im free, probably after Wednesday

I'll post at here & Facebook when the contest end =)

1 what-you-wanna-say:

Anonymous said...

ya lo..all those silly things only my 2 siss n d bf will do..haha...cz im busy taking care my lil princes..bt anyway, support support!

Post a Comment