Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day week ❤

yea~ mummy day gonna arrive soon...this Sunday~
cant wait for that day...wanna see how is the kids doing for the performance XD
shud be fun...I will record that ^^
What did I do this few days? hmm...everyday fly to my friends house work on my finals :X
tired-nya... ... ...
until the next day & next day & next day~
...for the whole month, my final due on 26th May arghhh!!
aikss...wan to watch movie lah...I want to watch $Ell.Out!
haha~ dunno was that a movie or what?
Said will be out on 7th May, well dunno lah~
I keep looking at the advertisement, even check on Youtube :D
I think its super hilarious!
coz I love their song "You're Not My Type!"
the lyrics was so funny, just love it haha~


-lazy bump today-

1 what-you-wanna-say:

Adam Jong said...

Ah!!! I'm cracking my head for final too!!! I hate studying!

Post a Comment