Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All about food :)










Saw alot of yummy food??
Hehehe...I guess my blog mostly talk about food only~

just love to eat :D
After my birthday party, it's another new week for me, which is also the last week to end my practical weee heee~ so fast~!
After that I manage to get few days off before Im really get employed lolx
with that few days I got lotsa planss...can go shopping...can go dining...can go yamcha with mom! Yeah~hahaha...
there is a new yamcha place in town, something like Yoyo...
will show it up later XD
Back to my food food topic...
So I decided to 'belanja' my family members to have dinner~

1st part is to Secret Recipe with my siblings,
and the 2nd part with my parents @ Upperstar :)
wow...means that I eat alot man! =X
but I just love western food nyahaha...its too delicious!
this time we missed out the cheesy pizza hmmm...
wait till my next salary again :D


0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment