Friday, August 7, 2009









hehehe...finally my birthday party is over d!
its so tired...luckily I get my on leave for both days :D
well I seldom got such a celebration, I guess this year is the biggest one~
its my 21st!!!
21 means our life turning to a different point & views,
where we will get to meet alot of opportunities & chances...whereby we need to make wise decision...but well they said...21 means being 21 forever haha!
Keep it sweet & short, I love that day~
can't believe alot of church members come haha~
Thank you so much!! xoxo
and I got alot of "angpau", I dint expect that much...its too surprise! I mean over surprised~
Thanks to all my 'kawan' too...not all manage to come...but it's ok ^^
I feel happy for that night~
Thanks to my family too...if not them, it wont be that successful though~
I got some pictures uploaded, more to come but pls view it at Facebook XD

2 what-you-wanna-say:

无限的爱 said...

huh...i think my 21st buffday will be the most lonely buffday...^^

Howey Kwan said...

if u wanna celebrate we all can join and kacau u de Joe...^^

Post a Comment