Saturday, September 19, 2009

late update! and more holidays...

Sorry for the late update guys!
Busy busy busy...
cant really recall what happen last week LOL
but the pictures will tell u what...
basically all are foodsss haha!
yeah why not? food just makes me happy!
especially sweet stuff they said,
its like a medicine to cure stressful mind XD
Oh ya I got a contact lenses too last week~
trying out this few days,
still not bad, but hard to wear it (first time user)
will get some more during Christmas time ^^



Got the Pure Hazel ones from FreshLook!
why choose this brand?
coz I keep hearing this advertisement on myFm at office haha~



Donut time!!!
real long time dint get these since their prices are going up now!
my new favorite doughnut flavor...
so sweet man! dont eat too much seriously LOL
I dont remember the name...Alien something~~

New flowery earrings...for me & mom!



Hot egg tartss...yumm ^^

My sis...yeah still afraid of those H1N1??
maybe...well she got us mooncake!
Another yummy food~
Mooncake festival is coming soon...by one more week time I guess~
Im going to get the chocolate flavor mooncake,
wait for me!




0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment