Monday, September 14, 2009

MV Doulos


Yeap!
MV Doulos arrived KK Port again...
it's been few weeks though,
late to post it up lol
felt lazy to do blogging nowadays...
well I cant even have proper time to online, aiks =.=
but still Im grateful I still manage to do so :)
I guess 2 more weeks they will gone back to the sea again...
gonna miss them!



love this shot!
not done by me :p

me & my sis of course...


went there during night time...I've been there for 5 times already!
haha...doing what there?
seriously I dont know, perhaps just walking around like that pictures above LOL

bookstore onboard~~~




books I got real cheap!
just finished reading 1 of them...

Ohh and this...heard alot of people keep talking about Doulos ice-Cream...
why har?
Im not sure either...but you will just get one of these when u're at there...
its too hot & humid inside, even night time!
I've tried the Vanilla & strawberry flavor, hmmm taste more like milk & yoghurt lol
you're like bathing the 2nd time XD
so better get those to cools you down...yumm~~


Miss Ya Doulos!!! See you again :D

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment