Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ohoho....still got sales?


Im still wondering, after the megaSales end last month...
its still sales coming on in town!
hahaha...perhaps its the 'Hari Raya' celebration coming soon...thats why...
it's kinda good & bad to me actually...
good that I can purchase more cheap stuff XD
bad that I will broke more soon T___T
but still OK for today, I got a new shoes!
look at the picture below...it's just like a 'shoes haven'
I guess I will open a shoes shoppe next time XD
I just love to see shoes! crazy!!

Hey the shoes sales start from rm15 only!!! by charles&keith

aha...I got 1 box only XD and my mom too ^^



Tadaaaa~~~ XD new wedges...I know it might outdated one LOL
yeah if not how will they make it on sales!
but I don care, it's too cheap!
Love it!!


Big Apple time~too chocolatey!


SCOOPS...delicious~



blurry images... ...

yummy~~~ she loves it!

2 what-you-wanna-say:

Anonymous said...

yummy...mummy i lik it!

i_rean said...

hou hou sek ah~!!!

Post a Comment