Tuesday, October 6, 2009

future



Today was great.
Having 'Durians' again in my workplace :)
Had alot of fun with them.
I feel loved.
with nice Boss. nice colleagues.
Yeah they're so kind to me. =]
treating me like a small kid. LOL
I'm not, ok.
I gained alot of experiences,
I learnt more.
I love it!
but after talking with my boss today,
with all his experience and stuff,
I might have to start to think about my way to go now.
hmmm...continue study rite?
Yes I will.
Got to look for suitable School again.
what I feel confident is...
my boss ask me to join their team if I had finish my Degree.
wow!
I feel blessed~
I love working with them,
I will come back though :)
but the thing is...
when can I go? =D

Help me, Lord.


1 what-you-wanna-say:

Adam Jong said...

Pray to The Lord as He will guide you. Everything happens for a reason, and it'll be for our best. Support you no matter where you go, God Bless!

Post a Comment