Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am Big Apple Fans....!

Ahahaha...show the wrong pic!
my sis got this Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs umbrella~
very cute...but not goin to use it XD
love the movie thou!

back to Big Apple...
They are having NEW flavors this month!
Cute Looking little doughnuts~
seriously I dont know what they called,
just look at them its such a sweetie ^^


I think this is NEW! as well...love this one~! really nice :)

NEW! new designs of the mango taste, pretty~

This is for daddy...those full nuts one for him lar XD
those full of chocs for me =DDD
fatsssss!

NEW! Pretty looking but the sweetness...
100% to the max!
Choc topping with Mocha inside...

my all-time-favorite...chocolate again!
double fatssss

NEW! Yam flavor...this is really yummy too!
LOL almost everything is good!

NEW! look at the twins...the pink one with strawberry flavor cream inside
while green green one is with Green Tea inside, some-kind of powdery feeling...delicious!

NEW! Tiramisu... ... ...love this one too!
but cannot eat too much! too sweet~

NEW! This is a must-have! not really sweet but truly delicious~

The yummy family again......

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment