Sunday, October 4, 2009

Korean food time :D


Yumm....delicious food to show u guys again :X
yeah so so wrong coz I ate too much now...
after I work hahaha!
this time it is Korean food...
dint know it can so good!
I eat those before but its long time ago...
love Korean ppl having their food coz of their cute stainless steel utensil...
now those feeling is back again XD
Thanks to my friend we are having a good chit chat & eat dinner together...





This is a must have! Kimchi Soup...The Koreans favorite and they must have it coz of the cold weather...so they need hot & spicy to keep them warm!


Feel hungry when look at those picture?
Well it makes me hungry now :D
will certainly be back there again within this few weeks...
Thanks Eileen for tat day, have alot of fun talking LOL

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment