Sunday, June 21, 2009

----*Christ Church 40th Anniversary*---




The rectors in charge before & now...still miss some of them :(


my secondary school friend Doreen, going to married soon loh :D


This is another beautiful year for Christ Church, my home church since 1990's time in Likas.
They celebrated it on Sutera yesterday with the theme 'Soaring at 40'
It's been some time I dint went back there, coz my family transfer to another church~
I do really miss this church, even my sis too XD
we got alot of great memories there since we're kids, till Sunday Schools, till Chinese Youth...
we are seeing it change from the old times~ cool!
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIST CHURCH~~~~












+*+ tomorrow continue working...加油!+*+

2 what-you-wanna-say:

Adam Jong said...

What????????

Doreen going to get married??????

i_rean said...

haha~ no la...maybe few years later XD

Post a Comment