Saturday, June 6, 2009

^Happy Birthday DADDY!!^






Title says it all...a birthday for our lovely DAD :)
& my lil brother too with the same month...
I did went to see Jolin last night, but well its hard to see her LOL
can see...just a few seconds, then later we gone already~
so cant take any picture, eventhough we got 4 cameras ready there...
so what did we do, SS ourself :D

= someone disturb this pic=

I went back home & browse my FB as usual...
found out that my friend in KL had loss his brother T.T
Its a shocked news for me, as I dint even talk with him for a long time~
All of a sudden such thing happen...
Pray that God will bring peace to his family at this time.
I felt like :(
Life is hard to predict, Everything is in God's plan.
I should appreciate people around me more than before...
We wouldn't know what would happen tomorrow~

-Life is a gift, Life is not to be wasted, is to be cherish
Enjoy every moment
Live every day as if it were your last
Live each day with thankfulness in your heart
Because You were wonderfully made-







* final year presentation in 3 more days~~GAMBATEH!!!*

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment