Tuesday, June 2, 2009

@@ soooooooo Tired!!!

Today just have to update my blog here,
what a long day for me~
waken up by my dad so early in the morning...
-.- ystd din sleep enough larr
put all my stuff for printing (luckily tis time its turns out better)
go pick up my bro's friends to here overnight~
lastly go down the bank for opening account...tired-NYA!
I dint even truly hear what did the girl says to me XD
still in *mong cha cha* mode...
but I know the banking world is all internet liao, no more bank book de -.-
apa-apa pun check online~
later afternoon get back my printing stuff, and go back home yeah~
I just love it when its time to go back home haha~
still my sweet lil room is the best =)
and I can straight away sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~


*hey final exam can u come earlier???*

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment