Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm free-----------------end of final presentation :D

Finally...finally...finally...after all those 4 months work, its all ended up yesterday~
feel so relieved, like all those assignments & stress everything gone~
thank GOD for helping me all the way until my finals end...
well of coz its not just end here...there is still long way to go~
INTERNSHIP!!!
that's the scariest part which I need to overcome it LOL
hmm tats not the point yet, I wanna post some of my 3D here, but dint get the laptop fix..
will post it up a lil bit late :)
but instead I wanna show some of the pics I got last night with friends~
tiring but HAPPY~!

Future Interior Designers~!Best Girl Friends forever



And this is B.O.B from Monster Vs Aliens...a congratulations gift from my sis :) Love it!


0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment