Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to study life again =.=

Yeah~school open again,wats important of going back is check out my result 1st...well it's not really good, but it is better than last sem a BIT =.= anyway it's OK i'm going to work more 200% hard for my final,this is not joking,it is serious time,I dont want to waste my time anymore hahaha~hope i really can commited on this work :D
It's time to get stress with all those researches & assignments,plus it's my final sem now...I can't imagine how can I manage to finish it all in this 14 weeks?scary =.= this is just the first week and i'm so stress already...holidaysss just went away & now think of my new project aikss. I need to get an idea out NEXT monday~!! idea idea come come XD

P.S/ I still dont understand how 2 make this blog :p

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment