Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009~

Hey Guys,how ya'all doin'??so this is my first time to create a blog at here,hmmm...since today is the first day of new year,but wait....it's 11:52pm now lolx. Anyway, I plan to make a blog long time ago,but I just couldn't find the right time,so I guess today is a good day for me *happy* and I hope everything will turn out great ^_^ and well I don't usually write all my stuffs,feelings,thoughts or whatever it is out here,but I will try my best to present & tells you all about my life. So,what do you guys out there plan for the new year? It's another year that God gave us,therefore we should apreciate it in this time. It's my final year this semester, I hope I can done all my best for it,went to my pratical and then GRADUATE~this is what I waited for so long...hahaXD and these it needs 1 year of time...I LOVE 2009! I hope everyone does too,forget all the past & the wrong things we did, be change & get ready for the new challenge ahead~

1 what-you-wanna-say:

Sylvia Easter said...

yes!! you're right!! I love 2009 too~~

Post a Comment