Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Celebrating my lovely CNY :D

It's my favorite part to celebrate CNY...collecting red packets & eat eat eat...haha~
these are the picture I took during the first 3 days of CNY...the rest of the day boring...lolx I din saw any or heard lion dance these dayss....no wonder so quiet lah T.T I love them XD but I will upload more soon when I got the chance...so enjoy your Chinese New Year guys!












this is called “开心果”...means keep on smiling when u eat it,you can see it open like a mouth XD



'biasa' lah...u see this everywhere :D






my lovely family^^(take 1)


my lovely family^^(take 2)


daddy & mummy

my dear little niece :) look super cute in her 'cheong sam'


and her favorite Barney,the purple dinasour...haha~




me & my sis...on 1st Day of CNY


Great Fortune on Pizza Hut :D


Lisa & Irean

Awww I love this one, from Hp :p

Everyone's favorite....wooohooo


Hope everyone get more & more of these....pretty patterns & designs I've collected.

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment