Sunday, January 25, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! 新年快乐,新年蒙福!!

WOW....Chinese New Year comes really truely fast...just in a blink of eyes its already end of January 2009,which is also the day of CNY @@....it is so rush,rush until we din get ready to prepare ourself for this celebrations....but still can manage it lah...today i wrote this post,coz of boring-ness...LOL...today is the day of 30th (chinese calendar says 年三十晚) usually this day is for every family having their reunion dinner together, that i love the most coz i LOVE to eat hahaha~sit down together and have some gathering...so warm^^ plus i can hear alot alot of fireworks around my neighbourhood...really 'geng' eh...with those sound,different kindss again @@ I dont play those stuff coz I scare boooom seriously :) I only like to see it far far away hehehe...and tomorrow will be the 1st day of CNY officially...yeahhh its time to collect many many red packetss yesss keke^^ May this year will bring prosperity, HEALTH, Love & Happiness to everyone out there~~~
恭喜恭喜


See all the 'tang yuan' that Ive made haha~


All with funny shapes & sizes :p

This is the one that I love most,LOL (In my tummy already ^^)

There it is....my smiley 'tang yuan' hehe~

capture this too haha~

Do you want this?LOLx.


Reunion Dinner on 2009 :)

恭喜恭喜

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment