Thursday, January 8, 2009

new MSN version~

Today i check my mail as usual, I saw windows live doing its upgrades again, I love upgrading especially MSN XD. It's cool~really...the design layout everything was nice,new & fresh,but my previous Msn Plus! lost already...sigh,cant download back dont know why, but anyway bout this new MSN, It's funny with lotsa cute voice too, whether u got mail, friends sign in alert or nudge...it have funny sound provided,so cute~and the layout everything was quite big,so it's more easier to look at it,wont "sakit mata" haha~ It's great I kinda love it atm...but I still miss my old version,at here I got some pics of this new MSN, maybe u guys might want to install it too^^ Check it out at here : http://download.live.com/




Add Video

0 what-you-wanna-say:

Post a Comment